Attorney Sierra Luckey is a graduate of Rollins College where she received a Bachelors of Arts & Science in International Relations with a minor in Political Science. Attorney Luckey later went on to receive her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School where she received invitations to join honor organizations such as the Law Review and the Law Journal as an Associate Editor and Senior Research Editor. After graduating law school, Attorney Luckey worked at an insurance firm and then transitioned to a general practice law firm where she discovered her true passion and desire to help people who cannot help themselves.
After gaining a wealth of knowledge and trial experience she then decided to branch out on her own and open S. Luckey Law Office. Through the law firm she has been able to affect the lives of many with honesty, diligence and integrity. This is the kind of attorney you want on your side and by your side, so contact the firm today.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Probation Revocation Hearings
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Law Review: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Associate Editor
- Law Journal: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Senior Research Editor
- Rollins College
- Bachelors of Arts & Science
- Major: International Relations
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member